We have designed this picnic with produce from award-winning British producers for you to enjoy an effortless Summer Picnic.
Carefully packed into a British Fine Foods recyclable Picnic box, that you can take with you, or enjoy from home.
- Smoked Mackerel Pâté – Severn & Wye Smokery, Gloucestershire
From the award-winning Severn and Wye Smokery, on the banks of the River Wye in GloucestershireAccompanied by
- Wooleys of Arran Oatcakes (x10) – Wooleys of Arran, Scotland
A crisp biscuit, ideal to enjoy with pâté & cheese.
Wooleys has been in business baking on the Isle of Arran since the middle of the nineteenth century, and make exceptional quality oaties. They pride themselves on being traditional bakers using only the best ingredients. This is the ideal choice to enjoy with your salmon.
- Traditional Scotch Egg’s (x2) – Country Victualler, Nottinghamshire
This classic picnic item is made with free range eggs, succulent sausagemeat and a crispy crumb.
- Hand-finished Chicken & Ham Pie (1lb) – Country Victualler, Nottinghamshire
The combination of ham layered with smoked chicken is a match made in heaven.
- Charcuterie Selection of Rosemary & Garlic Saucisson, Pork Loin & Chorizo – Moons Green Charcuterie, Kent
Created in the heart of the Kentish Weald by British charcuterie pioneers, Moons Green source free range meat of unbeatable quality and take their time creating stunning saucisson.
- Three Cheese & Caramelised Pear Quiche – L’Artisan Foods, Northern Ireland
A delectable combination of cheddar, gruyère and stilton, complimented by caramelised pear encased in short crust pastry.
- Gourmet Chocolate Brownie’s – Clam’s Cakes, Wales
These are the best brownies we’ve come across to date.
- Lemon Cookies – Sawley Kitchen, Yorkshire
A light buttery cookie which melts in you mouth with a fresh citrus hit.
- Westcombe Cheddar (200g) – Westcombe Dairy, Somerset
One of only three artisan Somerset Cheddar cheeses. A handcrafted traditional clothbound cheddar, aged for 12-18 months, to develop a strong slightly peppery character and produce another gold medal winner at the World Cheese Awards.
- Cotswold Brie (140g) – Simon Weaver Organic, Gloucestershire
Cotswold Brie is a delicious white, soft moulded cheese, hand-produced from organic milk it has a rich creamy, clean and fresh taste.
- Rosemary & Sea Salt Twice Baked Crackers (x8) – Sawley Kitchen, North Yorkshire
Fragrant rosemary is crusted with sea salt making for a truly moreish snack.
- Chilli Jam (130g) – Hawkshead Relish, Cumbria
A feisty favourite. A must with any cheese.
- Nannette’s English Rosé (75cl) – Balfour Hush Heath Estate, Kent
Raise a glass to King Charles III and Camilla Queen Consort with this English rosé. A pale apricot pink with a delightful floral nose of pear, raspberry and citrus fruits. The palate is vibrant and zingy with notes of strawberries, red berries and thyme.
Please note: All our pies are made fresh to order and we therefore require a minimum of 72 hours notice between when your order is placed and the despatch of your order. It is not possible to provide a next-day delivery option. For further delivery information, please call 01892 890690.
Allergens: Gluten (wheat), Fish, Milk, Soya, Egg, Sulphites, Celery, Mustard, Sesame Seeds