This magnificent hamper includes award-winning cheeses from across the British Isles, matched with a stunning English Wine from the Hush Heath Estate at Balfour, Kent, and finest tawny port from London wine merchants, Justerini & Brooks.
Each product is carefully hand packed and beautifully presented in a 20” Luxury Wicker Hamper.
This delicious selection includes:
- The White – A dry white wine with flavours of ripe melon and apricot, balanced with zippy English freshness. Pinot Blanc and Bacchus
Balfour Winery, Kent
- Rioja Reserva, Señorio de P.Peciña – A very elegant, mellow, velvety, tasty and well-balanced on the palate with soft vanilla aromas, hints of leather, tobacco and dried flowers. Tempranillo, Graciano & Garnacha
San Vicente de la Sonsierra, Spain
- J&B Director’s Bottle Tawny Port – A rich & warming fortified wine, perfect with cheese after dinner. Nicely balanced with plenty of red fruit flavours. Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca & Tinta Barroca
Justerini & Brooks, London
- The Lancashire Bomb (460g) – A fabulous 24 month matured, full flavoured, crumbly cheese, with a creamy texture. A true regional classic.
Shorrock Cheeses, Lancashire
- Tunworth (220g) – Long lasting, sweet, nutty flavour, within a soft, creamy texture. Encased in a wrinkled rind.
Hampshire Cheese Co., Hampshire
- Lord London (500g) – Created for the London Olympics in 2012, this is a clean citrus taste with an edible white rind, made from pasteurised cow’s milk form local farms.
Alsop & Walker, East Sussex
- Isle of Wight Blue (200g) – Naturally rinded soft blue cheese made with pasteurised milk. Multiple medal winner a the World, British and International Cheese Awards.
- White Lake White Nancy Goats Cheese (500g)- A mild flavoured unpasteurised goats cheese, finished with a white bloomy rind.
White Lake Cheese, Somerset
- Godminster Black Truffle Truckle – This showstopping cheddar is made with the revered English Black Truffles. It has rich and morish flavours, the black truffles are earthy, nutty and aromatic and perfectly balanced with the creaminess of the Vintage Bruton Beauty Organic Cheddar.
Godminster Organic Cheddar, Somerset
- Quince Cheese – An English version of the Spanish Membrillo accompaniment to cheese
Paxton & Whitfield, London
- Boxing Day Chutney (195g) – Apples and ginger with sultanas and spices. Ideal for the festive cheeseboard
Hawkshead Relish, Cumbria
- Biscuits for Cheese Selection (250g)
Paxton & Whitfield, London
- Copper Cheese Knife – a great addition to your cheeseboard!
Allergens: Milk, Sulphites, Gluten (Wheat, Oatmeal)
Order today & reserve your delivery date