This magnificent hamper includes award-winning cheeses from across the British Isles, matched with a stunning English Sparkling Wine by the Ridgeview Estate in West Sussex, Chateauneuf-du-Pape by the small, family producer Jérôme Quiot and finest reserve port by Quinta de la Rosa.
Each product is carefully hand packed and beautifully presented in a 16” wooden hamper box.
This delicious selection includes:
- Ridgeview Bloomsbury English Sparkling Wine – A Chardonnay dominant blend which is supported by the fullness of Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier.
- Domaine du Vieux Lazaret Chateauneuf-du-Pape from Jérôme Quiot- Boasting a wealth of black fruits, pepper and spices, this wine will match flavoursome meats, game and hard cheeses.
- Finest reserve port, from the house of Quinta de la Rosa – Well rounded and full bodied, this port displays a deep, dark ruby hue, with distinctive black and red fruit flavours and a satisfying, sweet finish.
- The Lancashire Bomb by Andrew Shorrocks (230g) – A fabulous 24 month matured, full flavoured, crumbly cheese, with a creamy texture. A true regional classic.
- Tunworth (220g) – Long lasting, sweet, nutty flavour, within a soft, creamy texture. Encased in a wrinkled rind.
- Westcombe Cheddar (200g minimum) – A superb, traditional, full flavoured, mature cheddar cheese.
- Paxton & Whitfield Waxed Blue Stilton (225g) – Royal Warrant holder Paxton & Whitfield. Beautifully rich stilton, presented in a wonderful blue wax.
- Cornish Buttermilk Crackers (100g) – From Paxton & Whitfield
- Westmoreland Chutney (100g) – Delicious chutney. The ideal match for your cheese selection.
- Slate Cheeseboard – hand-cut, quality slate board from Scotland.
- Copper Cheese Knife – the perfect match to your slate cheeseboard.
Allergens: Milk, Sulphites, Wheat (gluten), Oatmeal (gluten)
Order today & reserve your delivery date