Celebrate any occasion with this luxury High Tea with English Sparkling wine.
We have carefully selected a range of products from award-winning and Royal Warrant Holding producers.
Beautifully presented in a Luxury 16″ Wicker Hamper.
- Hand-finished Chicken & Ham Pie (1lb) – Country Victualler, Nottinghamshire
The combination of ham layered with smoked chicken is a match made in heaven.
- Traditional Scotch Egg’s (x2) – Country Victualler, Nottinghamshire
This classic picnic item is made with free range eggs, succulent sausagemeat and a crispy crumb.
- Spinach & Ricotta Quiche – L’Artisan Foods, Northern Ireland
This classic combination of spinach & ricotta encased in a light shortcrust pastry.
- Smoked Salmon (100g) – Severn & Wye Smokery, Gloucestershire
This smoked salmon is supplied by Royal Warrant Holders Severn & Wye and is smoked over oak wood chips and shavings, then matured for at least three days. What makes this salmon all the more special is the cut. The ‘D-Cut’, which goes from back to belly, ensures that every bite is evenly smoked, with the same succulent, creamy, melt-in-the-mouth texture. The result? Slices of rich, flavoursome meat and a strong, smoky outer layer, every time.
- Sliced Sussex Ham (200g) – The Weald Smokery, East Sussex
This outstanding ham is supplied by multi award-winning supplier The Weald Smokery and is cooked using the traditional methods to lock in the moisture and flavour.
- Westcombe Cheddar (200g) – Westcombe Dairy, Somerset
One of only three artisan Somerset Cheddar cheeses. A handcrafted traditional clothbound cheddar, aged for 12-18 months, to develop a strong slightly peppery character and produce another gold medal winner at the World Cheese Awards.
- Multicrunch Tin Loaf – Groombridge Bakery, Kent
Enjoy an artisan freshly baked tin loaf. Groombridge Bakery is an independent bakery specializing in freshly made breads and cakes.
- Westmorland Chutney – Hawkshead Relish, Cumbria
Sticky, rich and utterly perfect with cheese and cold meats. A traditional dark rich chutney, with dates, prunes, apricots and ginger – the perfect farmhouse chutney.
- Posh Pickle (115g) – Hawkshead Relish, Cumbria
A superb blend of dill and mustard fabulous with fish.
- Longmans Salted Butter (250g) – Longman Cheese, Somerset
Longman’s multi-award-winning Farmhouse rolled salted butter is renowned for its rich, creamy, smooth and flavourful taste, it’s easy to understand why this butter has been crowned a double world champion at the international cheese awards over the years.
- Four Luxury Fruit Scones – Chef’s Patisserie, Warrington
- Rodda’s Clotted Cream (2 x 40g) – Rodda’s Clotted Cream, Cornwall
Rodda’s cream is gently baked, allowing the richest flavours to rise to the top. Nothing beats breaking through the seal with a spoon to experience the smoothness of the cream below.
- Raspberry & Vanilla Jam (110g) – Hawkshead Relish, Cumbria
Simply packed with raspberries and a hint of vanilla giving a rich and vivid jam.
- Classic Victoria Sponge loaf (1lb) – Clam’s Cakes, Wales
Filled with vanilla cream, raspberry jam and dusted with icing sugar.
Named after Queen Victoria, it is no surprise that this sweet simple sponge cake reigned supreme on her afternoon tea table, above all others.
- Double Chocolate Chip Shortbread – Sawley Kitchen, Yorkshire
Using only the finest Belgian chocolate this shortbread delivers the ultimate chocolate hit.
- Leslie’s Reserve Brut – Balfour Winery, Kent
Toast HM The King and The Queen Consort with this English sparkling wine from Balfour Winery in Kent.
Bright gold with attractive pink highlights and a fine sustained head. On the nose fresh and clean with hints of brioche and red apple along with some light hints of blackberries. The wine is beautifully balanced with crisp acidity, refreshing flavours of lime and redcurrant then the apple and blackberry notes repeating on the finish.
- Afternoon Blend Tea (10 bags) – Cartwright & Butler, East Riding of Yorkshire
Growing the Ceylon tea at a medium altitude gives this tea a lighter, fresher flavour than its lower grown, strong and malty counterparts used for English Breakfast Tea. Best sipped in the afternoons with a plentiful array of biscuits and cake.
Beautifully presented in a 18″ Wicker Hamper
Please note: All our pies are made fresh to order and we therefore require a minimum of 72 hours notice between when your order is placed and the despatch of your order. It is not possible to provide a next-day delivery option. For further delivery information, please call 01892 890690.
Allergens: Fish, Gluten (Wheat), Sulphites, Mustard, Egg, Soya, Celery, Sesame Seeds