We have selected a range of our favourite Cheeses and accompaniments from Award Winning British Producers, beautifully packed in a 16″ wicker hamper. All you need to host a fabulous Cheese & Wine Evening or a perfect gift for any cheese lover!
- The Famous Lancashire Bomb Original (460g)- Shorrocks, Lancashire.
This is the classic, famous, Lancashire Bomb, wonderful creamy cheese presented in our traditional black wax. It can be enjoyed on its own or is superb with some fruit and/or a good red wine.
- Lord London (500-600g) – Alsop & Walker Cheese, East Sussex
Served at the Royal Wedding Breakfast of Prince William & Kate, Duchess of Cambridge. This unique bell shaped semi-soft, clean citrus tasting cheese with natural creaminess. This spectacular cheese was awarded Gold Award for Best Soft Cheese.
- Driftwood Goats Cheese (215g) – White lake Cheese, Somerset
This ash coated goats cheese log has a geotrichum rind and a soft, creamy texture. With citrus notes and earthy undertones.
- Isle of Wight Blue (200g) – Isle of Wight Cheese Company, Isle of Wight
A stunning creamy, soft blue cheese which was previously winner of Best English Cheese at the World Cheese Awards. Made by hand by the immensely talented Rich Hodgson on The Isle of Wight, this naturally rinded soft blue cheese is made with pasteurised Guernsey cows’ milk from the herd grazing around the Queen Bower Dairy, capturing the flavour of the Arreton Valley.
- Pitchfork Organic Cheddar (200g)- Trethowan Brothers, Somerset
Pitchfork Cheddar, from the Trethowan Brothers in Somerset, has a dense, creamy texture and is distinguished by its full-bodied flavour with a succulent and lactic bite…‘a gorgeous cheese with a taste of history’.
- Vintage Bruton Beauty Star Cheddar (150g) – Godminster Cheese, Somerset
This deliciously melt-in-the-mouth cheddar cheese is made to a traditional 90-year-old recipe and matured for up to 12 months. The Vintage Bruton Beauty is enrobed in the Godminster signature burgundy wax to protect it and give it a longer shelf life. This special food-grade wax is a by-product of refining petroleum and would otherwise go to waste!
- Artisan Biscuits for Cheese Selection (250g) – Paxton & Whitfield, Gloucestershire
Farmhouse Butter Biscuits 50g – Mellow & buttery – with a satisfying snap to accompany any style of cheese.
Cornish Buttermilk Biscuits 50g – Crisp & wholemeal – enriched with Cornish Buttermilk & Whey.
Poppy & Linseed Biscuits 75g -Wholesome & buttery – packed with poppy seeds and linseeds for a nutty, toasted flavour.
Rosemary & Sea-salt Biscuits 75g – Light & buttery – delicately seasoned with Rosemary & Sea Salt.
- Cheeseboard Chutney (200g) – Hawkshead Relish, Cumbria
Fabulously fruity with fresh Figs, Cranberries and Apples, finished with Pinot Noir red wine adding to depth of flavour, designed to compliment any cheeseboard.
- Foraged Quince Preserve (105g) – Paxton & Whitfield, Gloucestershire – Seasonal foraged fruit preserve to enjoy with cheese.
- Justerini & Brooks 61 Reserve Claret (75cl) – Justerini & Brooks, London
The assemblage is Predominantly Merlot with a dash of Cabernet Sauvignon, this is a wine with lots of up-front fruit, Bordeaux character and juicy, fruit-coated tannins. It is a wine to drink and enjoy young, but has all the structure and class to age and develop for 5-8 years.
- Justerini & Brooks Director’s Bottle Tawny Port (75cl) 20% vol.– Justerini & Brooks, London
Selected from the finest old tawny ports of the Robertson Partnership (Taylor + Fonseca) in the Douro Region in Portugal.
Justerini’s Tawny Port can be enjoyed for its nutty sumptuous fruit.
Allergens: Milk, Sulphites, Wheat
Please note that all food is sent in temperature controlled boxes to ensure that your goods arrive chilled. All fresh goods should be refrigerated on arrival.
A gift message can be added during checkout process