A cracking selection of beers from some of the UK’s best artisan breweries, including:
- Lakeland Gold (4.4% ABV) – Hawkshead Brewery, Cumbria
A golden ale with complex fruit flavours from a blend of English and American hops.
- Windermere Pale Ale (3.5%ABV) – Hawkshead Brewery, Cumbria
A refreshingly hoppy pale ale brewed with Citra and three traditional English Hops.
- Buckskin Lager (4.5% ABV) – Wild Horse Brewing Company, Wales
A pilsner-style lager, brewed with Czech hops. Crisp, floral and refreshing. Unfiltered, unpasteurised beer. Vegan friendly.
- Nokota Session IPA (3.8% ABV) – Wild Horse Brewing Company, Wales
This flagship hazy session IPA is brewed with vibrant American hops. Fruity, balanced and moreish. Unfiltered, unpasteurised beer. Vegan friendly.
Allergens: Barley, Oats
Paired with perfect beer snacks:
- Charcuterie Selection (65g)
A delicious selection of charcuterie from Moon’s Green Charcuterie featuring:
- Rosemary & Garlic Salami
- Pork Lomo
- Hellfire Beer Sticks x 3
Chilli beer sticks, the perfect fiery porky accompaniment for a beer or two.
- Horseradish Bresaola (60g)
Air-dried British beef aged over months and rubbed with horseradish.
All from Moon’s Green Charcuterie, Kent
- Venison Chorizo (60g) – Great Glen Charcuterie, Highlands
Chorizo made with pure wild Scottish venison, lightly oak smoked and dried.
- Baked & Salted Nuts (45g) – Cambrook Extraordinary Nuts, Hampshire
A classic baked mix of peanuts and other favourites (cashews, almonds, hazelnuts) with a wonderful crunch.