The Connoisseur’s Cheese and Wine Hamper is presented in a stylish 16” wooden hamper box, and contains:
- The Lancashire Bomb by Andrew Shorrocks (230g) – A fabulous 24 month matured creamy cheese, a true regional classic.
- White Wood Goats Cheese (230g approx) – A stunning, soft Goats milk cheese. Gold Medal Winner at the 2009 British Cheese Awards.
- Isle of Wight Blue Cheese (200g) – A stunning creamy, soft blue cheese which was previously winner of Best English Cheese at the World Cheese Awards.
- Lord London by Alsop & Walker (400g approx) – This unique bell shaped cows’ cheese is a semi-soft, clean citrus tasting cheese with a natural creaminess. It has an edible skin with a light dusting.
- Mendoza Malbec – Inacayal Nieto Senetiner, Argentina – Six months of ageing in French oak has added subtle notes of tobacco and vanilla to the naturally exuberance of the ripe plum and damson fruit.
- Peter’s Yard Crispbreads (2x 10g) – Two packs of these thin, light sourdough crispbreads are the perfect host for cheese.
- A half bottle of Sauternes 37.5cl – Wonderful ancient vines, resulting in a wine of honeyed sweetness, with rapier-like acidity and a wonderful lightness of touch.
- Sancerre 75cl – The classic partner for goats cheese.
- Westmorland Chutney (110g) from Hawkshead Relish.
- Paxton & Whitfield Quince Cheese (100g)
Allergens: Milk, Sulphites, Wheat (gluten)