All of our spicy favourites. Lovingly packed into a presentation box tied with ribbon.
- Chilli Lancashire Bomb Cheese (230g) – Shorrock’s Cheese, Lancashire
We love this cheese as it has a real warmth to it. However, it won’t blow your head off!
- Chilli Bresaola Gift tube (100g) – Moon’s Green Charcuterie, Kent
British Bresaola with a kick of chilli
- Hellfire Beer Sticks (3 pack) – Moon’s Green Charcuterie, Kent
- ‘Nduja – Fiery Spreading Salami (100g) – Moon’s Green Charcuterie, Kent
The soft salami famous for its heat and spreadability. Moons Green’s Fiery ‘Nduja, unlike other ‘nduja pretenders, is only about 15% fat compared to a more typical 75% to 80%. Try it first spread on a slice of fancy toast. In seconds you’ll be persuaded. Then try in pasta sauce or on a pizza.
- Chilli Jam (115g) – Hawkshead Relish, Cumbria
A feisty favourite, ideal as a marinade, dip or sauce. Soft jam like consistency with Chillies, Onion, Garlic, and Spices, with a sweet yet hot finish.
- Buckskin Lager (4.5% ABV)- Wild Horse Brewing Company, Wales
A pilsner-style lager, brewed with Czech hops. Crisp, floral and refreshing. Unfiltered, unpasteurised beer. Vegan friendly.
Allergens: Milk, Barley Gluten