Presented in a 12″ luxury wooden hamper, this fabulous cheese and wine Luxury Hamper contains award winning artisan cheeses from across the British Isles:
- Godminster Star Vintage Organic Cheddar (150g)
This modern and moreish organic vintage cheddar
The Godminster Cheese Co., Somerset
- Perl Las Blue Cheese (200g)
This delicious, golden, veiny cheese has become one of the most famous and highly regarded cheeses in Wales. It is delicately salty and creamy with a lingering blue aftertaste.
Caws Cenarth, Wales
- Cornish Yarg (200g)
Awarded bronze in 2021-22 World Cheese Awards, Gold Great Taste Awards 2020, this hand-made nettle wrapped cheese when matured is lemony and creamy with a slightly crumbly core.
Lynher Diaries Cheese Co., Cornwall
- Cotswold Brie (140g) – Silver World Cheese Awards winner. A mellow cows’ milk soft cheese with a hint of nuttiness.
Alsop & Walker, East Sussex
- Rosemary & Sea Salt Twice Baked Crackers
Sawley Kitchen, Yorkshire
- Quince Cheese (115g)
Paxton & Whitfield, London
- Justerini & Brooks’ Barton & Guestier Cabernet Sauvingon (75cl)
Copper Cheese Knife
- A Copper Cheese Knife – A wonderful addition to the hamper that can be kept for years to come.
Selbrae House, Fife
Allergens: Milk, Sulphites, Gluten (Wheat, Oatmeal)
As this gift contains alcohol, it is not suitable for under 18’s
Slate board not included, only used for photography purposes.