Everything you need to have a effortless and delicious Summer picnic! Designed for four people.
We have carefully selected a range of products from award-winning and Royal Warrant Holding producers.
Beautifully presented in a luxury fitted hamper for four people.
- Smoked Salmon Pâté (115g) – Severn & Wye Smokery, Gloucestershire
Top-quality salmon mixes together with cream, lemon, dill, salt and a little pepper, for a delightfully moreish flavour.
- Hot Smoked Mackerel Pâté (115g)– Severn & Wye Smokery, Gloucestershire
This delicious hand-made smoked mackerel pâté with gherkins and spring onions full of texture and a smokey flavour.
- Wooleys of Arran Oatcakes (x2 Packs) – Wooley’s of Arran, Scotland
A crisp biscuit, ideal to enjoy with pâté & cheese.
Wooleys has been in business baking on the Isle of Arran since the middle of the nineteenth century, and make exceptional quality oaties. They pride themselves on being traditional bakers using only the best ingredients.
- Chicken & Ham Pie (1lb) – Country Victualler, Nottinghamshire
The combination of ham layered with smoked chicken is a match made in heaven.
- Traditional Scotch Egg – Country Victualler, Nottinghamshire
This classic picnic item is made with free range eggs, succulent sausagemeat and a crispy crumb.
- Kentish Sliced Ham (150g) – Moons Green Charcuterie, Kent
Created in the heart of the Kentish Weald by the British Charcuterie pioneers at Moon’s Green. This outstanding ham is marinated with marmalade and Dijon mustard glaze, then slow roasted using traditional methods.
- Antipasti Selection (185g) – Silver & Green, Cumbria
Mixed pitted Halkidiki and Kalamata olives, roasted red peppers, baby gherkins & sweet garlic cloves in a Provençal herb marinade.
- Gourmet Chocolate Brownie’s – Clam’s Cakes, Wales
These are the best brownies we’ve come across to date.
- Lemon Cookies – Sawley Kitchen, Yorkshire
A light buttery cookie which melts in you mouth with a fresh citrus hit.
- Keens Cheddar (200g)- Keen’s Cheddar, Somerset
This outstanding cheese has been made by the Keens at Moorhayes Farm since 1899. The cheese is matured for a minimum of 12 months and develops a subtle nutty flavour. Keen’s Cheddar is one of only three Artisan Somerset Cheddars. It is also one of a small and exclusive list of British foods to be awarded Protection of Designated Origin (PDO) status.
- Cotswold Brie (140g) – Simon Weaver Organic, Gloucestershire
Cotswold Brie is a delicious white, soft moulded cheese, hand-produced from organic milk it has a rich creamy, clean and fresh taste.
- Westmorland Chutney (100g) – Hawkshead Relish, Cumbria
Sticky, rich and utterly perfect with cheese and cold meats. A traditional dark rich chutney, with dates, prunes, apricots and ginger – the perfect farmhouse chutney.
- Sea Salted Crackers (80g) – Cradoc’s Savoury Biscuits, Wales
Dusted with Halen Môn salt, these exquisite little squares for dipping, dunking, topping and munching!
- Leslie’s Reserve Brut – Balfour Winery, Kent
Toast HM The King and The Queen Consort with this English sparkling wine from Balfour Winery in Kent.
Bright gold with attractive pink highlights and a fine sustained head. On the nose fresh and clean with hints of brioche and red apple along with some light hints of blackberries. The wine is beautifully balanced with crisp acidity, refreshing flavours of lime and redcurrant then the apple and blackberry notes repeating on the finish.
Carefully packed into a luxury fitted wicker hamper that you can enjoy again & again!
Please note: All our pies are made fresh to order and we therefore require a minimum of 72 hours notice between when your order is placed and the despatch of your order. It is not possible to provide a next-day delivery option. For further delivery information, please call 01892 890690.
Allergens: Gluten (Wheat), Soya, Milk, Egg, Mustard, Sulphites, Fish