As part of our Christmas event, we’re offering all of our colleagues a hamper, in place of the Christmas lunches we previously held.
We hope you’ll enjoy them, but if you’d prefer not to receive one you can also opt for a donation to the Trussell Trust instead. We’ll then donate the value of a hamper to the charity, which works with food banks across the UK. If you’d like to donate some or all of the contents of your hamper personally, select the option you prefer, and you’ll find a list of local food banks on the Trussell Trust website.
To place your order, including for food bank donations:
- Just choose one of the options below, by clicking on the circle.
- Fill in your name, delivery address details, Stonewater email address and a mobile phone number. Please fill this out even if you’re opting for a donation, as we’ll be sending everyone a gingerbread kit to take part in the event.
- Click ‘Order Hamper’. That’s it!
- Order deadline: 5pm, Tuesday 29th November.
- Hampers will be delivered between the 13th and 15th of December, ahead of our virtual Christmas event on the 16th.
We’ll also be sending everyone a gingerbread decorating kit, as part of our Christmas event. Unfortunately, it’s not possible to ensure these are gluten free or vegan, but there are kits available in all supermarkets at this time of year.
Once you have submitted your form you will receive an email confirming your choice so please check your spam folder if this has not been received. If you face any issues, please email email@example.com
The details you provide will be used only for the purposes of delivering your hamper, and you won’t be contacted by British Fine Foods for any other reason.