Berrys' Sauternes Ch. Doisy-Védrines
Made for Berrys by Chateau Doisy-Vedrines in Barsac, Bordeaux.
Matured in new oak casks for a minimum of 18 months, this fabulous Sauternes is wonderfully full-bodied filling the mouth with a buttery sweetness complimented beautifully by a hint of citrussy acidity.
Photo is for illustration purposes only and vintage year may change, without prior notice
- Grape: Sauvignon Blanc & Sémillon
- Nose: Marmalade
- Palate: A buttery sweetness complimented beautifully by a hint of citrussy acidity
- Half bottle (37.5ml)
- 14% vol
(Items that do not need to be sent chilled)
- UK (Excluding Scottish Highlands and Islands) 9am-5pm: £5.95
- Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands: £13.50
- Isle of Man, Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland: £16.95