Berry's Puligny Montrachet Domaine Jean-Louis Chavy
Jean-Louis Chavy makes wines in the classical Puligny style of charm and elegance, with little noticeable oak influence. It is for this reason that he is our vigneron of choice for Berry's Puligny-Montrachet.
White blossom heralds an elegant, full, creamy palate of whitecurrant and citrus, with a lingering finish that demonstrates this wine's excellent quality.
Sublime on its own, but we also recommend a partnership with rich fish, like monkfish, turbot and lobster.
- Grape Variety: Chardonnay
- Producer: Domaine Jean-Louis Chavy
- Origin: France » Burgundy » Côte de Beaune » Puligny Montrachet
- Style: Medium Bodied, Dry
- 13% vol
(Items that do not need to be sent chilled)
- UK (Excluding Scottish Highlands and Islands) 9am-5pm: £5.95
- Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands: £13.50
- Isle of Man, Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland: £16.95