Berry's New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc
Made for Berry's by Sam and Mandy Weaver at Churton wines in Marlborough, this cracking Sauvigon Blanc is typically full of gooseberry with a hint of tropical fruit, with a fabulous minerality and citrussy longevity.
Food match: A classic pairing with goats cheese, and also great with shellfish.
Photo is for illustration purposes only and vintage year may change, without prior notice
- Grape: Sauvignon Blanc
- Nose: Gooseberry, and tropical fruit
- Palate: Citrus and mineral
- Light, medium-bodied, dry wine
- 13.5% vol
(Items that do not need to be sent chilled)
- UK (Excluding Scottish Highlands and Islands) 9am-5pm: £5.95
- Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands: £13.50
- Isle of Man, Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland: £16.95