Berry's Grüner Veltliner
Made for Berrys' in the Wachau region of Austria by the Nikolaihof winery who origins can be traced back to the sixth century. Made with organic and bio-dynamic fruit, this lovely delicate wine has a nose of of fresh hay, sunny cereal, and smoky citrus aromas and a flavour of white peach with a rock minerality.
Light/ Medium-Bodied. Dry
Food match: Ideal with hot-smoked salmon.
- Grape: Grüner Veltliner
- Nose: Fresh Hay, smoky citrus aromas
- Palate: white peach with a rock minerality
- 12% vol
(Items that do not need to be sent chilled)
- UK (Excluding Scottish Highlands and Islands) 9am-5pm: £5.95
- Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands: £13.50
- Isle of Man, Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland: £16.95