Berry's Rioja, Bodegas Amezola de la Mora
Established in the mid 19th century, Bodegas Amézola de la Mora have crafted this elegant and sophisticated Rioja.
Aged in a mixture of French and American oak for 20 months, this is classically smooth and velvety with spicy, red berry fruits and vanilla hints.
Photo is for illustration purposes only and vintage year may change, without prior notice
- Producer: Bodegas Amezola de la Mora
- Origin: Spain
- Grape Variety: Tempranillo/Tinto Fino
- Style: Medium bodied, dry
- 14% vol
(Items that do not need to be sent chilled)
- UK (Excluding Scottish Highlands and Islands) 9am-5pm: £5.95
- Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands: £13.50
- Isle of Man, Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland: £16.95