Berry's Pauillac, Chateau Lynch Bages
One of Andrew's particular favourites, Berry's Pauillac comes from Chateau Lynch Bages.
"Relatively deep in colour, with an intense nose of damsons and blackcurrants, there is a rich, silky texture on the palate and a great wealth of savoury cassis fruit which coats the mouth. This is all balanced with fine Cabernet structure, and shows great freshness on the finish."
(Berry Bros. Tasting notes)
- Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon Blend
- Nose: Damsons & Blackcurrants
- Palate: A silky texture and savoury cassis fruit which coats the mouth
- Medium bodied, dry
- 13% vol
(Items that do not need to be sent chilled)
- UK (Excluding Scottish Highlands and Islands) 9am-5pm: £5.95
- Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands: £13.50
- Isle of Man, Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland: £16.95