Berry's Pauillac, Chateau Lynch Bages
One of Andrew's particular favourites, Berry's Pauillac comes from Chateau Lynch Bages.
"Relatively deep in colour, with an intense nose of damsons and blackcurrants, there is a rich, silky texture on the palate and a great wealth of savoury cassis fruit which coats the mouth. This is all balanced with fine Cabernet structure, and shows great freshness on the finish."
(Berry Bros. Tasting notes)
Photo is for illustration purposes only and vintage year may change, without prior notice
- Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon Blend
- Nose: Damsons & Blackcurrants
- Palate: A silky texture and savoury cassis fruit which coats the mouth
- Medium bodied, dry
- 13% vol
(Items that do not need to be sent chilled)
- UK (Excluding Scottish Highlands and Islands) 9am-5pm: £5.95
- Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands: £13.50
- Isle of Man, Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland: £16.95