Berry's New Zealand Pinot Noir
Ara Wines in Marlborough produce this stylish Pinot Noir especially for Berry's.
This bouquet is a hedonistic blend of summer fruits, raspberries, strawberries and cherries, while the palate has a soft, silky texture with clean crisp acidity to finish.
Serve slightly cool to emphasise the aromas and the freshness of the wine.
Photo is for illustration purposes only and vintage year may change, without prior notice
- Origin: New Zealand » Marlborough
- Producer: Winegrowers of Ara
- Grape Variety: Pinot Noir
- Style: Light, medium bodied, dry
- 13% vol
(Items that do not need to be sent chilled)
- UK (Excluding Scottish Highlands and Islands) 9am-5pm: £5.95
- Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands: £13.50
- Isle of Man, Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland: £16.95