Berry's New Zealand Pinot Noir
Ara Wines in Marlborough produce this stylish Pinot Noir especially for Berry's.
This bouquet is a hedonistic blend of summer fruits, raspberries, strawberries and cherries, while the palate has a soft, silky texture with clean crisp acidity to finish.
Serve slightly cool to emphasise the aromas and the freshness of the wine.
- Origin: New Zealand » Marlborough
- Producer: Winegrowers of Ara
- Grape Variety: Pinot Noir
- Style: Light, medium bodied, dry
- 13% vol
(Items that do not need to be sent chilled)
- UK (Excluding Scottish Highlands and Islands) 9am-5pm: £5.95
- Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands: £13.50
- Isle of Man, Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland: £16.95