The ultimate Christmas gift! A whole Christmas Day feast delivered to their front door!
Serves up to 6 people.
- Smoked Salmon (200g) – Severn & Wye, Gloucestershire.
Produced by the Royal Warrant Holders Severn & Wye Smokery, the smoking process takes place in traditional slow curing brick kilns over real oak log fires with no additives or preservatives and definitely no shortcuts.
Serve with Free Ranged Scrambled Egg or as Eggs Benedict to make a delicious Christmas breakfast
Starter – A Duo of sensational Paté
- Venison Paté with Pancetta & Scotch Whisky (120g) – Findlaters, Linlithgow
A decadently smooth venison paté with smoky pancetta & a generous dash of scotch whisky.
- Chicken Liver Paté finished with Brandy & Port (120g) – Findlaters, Linlithgow
An exceptionally smooth parfait-style chicken liver paté, perfectly complimented with the warmth & intensity of brandy & port.
- Clumber Honey Glazed Mini Ham (1.5kg) – Country Victualler, Nottinghamshire.
Deliciously roasted in honey and cloves to give it a sweet aromatic flavour.
- Free Range Bronze Boneless Turkey Crown (1.5kg) – Starveall Farm, Buckinghamshire
Our Great Taste Award winning turkeys are free to graze on fresh grass (to supplement their diet), forage for insects, dust-bathe, or scratch around and do whatever they want, all day
- Pigs in Blankets (12) – Country Victualler, Nottinghamshire.
Twelve special recipe sausages wrapped in dry cured streaky bacon.
- Sage & Onion Stuffing (150g) – Copas Turkeys, Hampshire
A tasty traditional Sage & Onion stuffing mix with red onion. Simply add water or, alternatively, mix with sausagemeat for a more luxurious stuffing.
- Fruity Cranberry Sauce (220g) – Hawkshead Relish, Cumbria
A family recipe with Cranberries, Bramley Apples, Spices and a hint of Lemon Juice.
- Alnwick Run Christmas Pudding (450g) – The Proof of the Pudding, Northumberland
Made to a family recipe, the pudding is packed with top quality dried fruits soaked for two days in a generous quantity of the Legendary Alnwick Rum. Combined with fresh apples, oranges, lemons and carrots and slowly steamed in the old fashioned way to create a perfectly delicious pudding which has a light texture and is moist, and not too dark.
- Brandy Butter (190g) – Hawkshead Relish, Cumbria
Whipped Butter with Sugar, Spices and real French Brandy.
- Godminster Christmas Star Cheddar (150g) – Godminster, Somerset.
This vintage cheddar is moister and not as crumbly as traditional farmhouse cheddars; uniquely creamy in both taste and texture
- Colston Bassett Stilton (200g) – Colston Bassett, Nottinghamshire
Colston Bassett’s handmade Stilton is strong in flavour yet remains smooth and creamy with distinctive blue veins which become more strongly defined as the cheese matures.
- Tunworth (250g) – Hampshire Cheese Co, Hampshire
Our own, very British Camembert – a soft, white-rinded cheese wonderfully reminiscent of its French cousin. The finished cheese has a soft, thin and wrinkled rind, a rich and earthy mushroom fragrance, and a long-lasting sweet and nutty flavour.
- Christmas Chutney (215g) – Hawkshead Relish, Cumbria
Christmas in a jar. With a fruity and rich base of apricots and the addition of Christmas spices, orange, and cranberries
Tea Time Treat
- Homemade Luxury Mince Pies (x6) – Clams Cakes, Wales
These luxury melt-in-your-mouth Mince Pies are hand made by family bakery Clams Cakes in Wales – just add a dollop of Brandy Butter
Please note this gift is only available for delivery after 20th December
Please note that all food is sent in temperature controlled boxes to ensure that your goods arrive chilled. All fresh goods should be refrigerated on arrival
A gift message can be added during checkout process