Everything you need to have an effortless and delicious, Afternoon Tea.
We have carefully selected a range of products from award-winning and Royal Warrant Holding producers.
Beautifully presented in a elegant white boutique box hamper making a perfect gift.
- Smoked Salmon (100g) – Severn & Wye Smokery, Gloucestershire
This smoked salmon is supplied by Royal Warrant Holder’s Severn & Wye and is smoked over oak wood chips and shavings, then matured for at least three days. What makes this salmon all the more special is the cut. The ‘D-Cut’, which goes from back to belly, ensures that every bite is evenly smoked, with the same succulent, creamy, melt-in-the-mouth texture. The result? Slices of rich, flavoursome meat and a strong, smoky outer layer, every time.
- Sliced Sussex Ham (200g) – The Weald Smokery, East Sussex
This outstanding ham is supplied by multi award-winning supplier The Weald Smokery and is cooked using the traditional methods to lock in the moisture and flavour.
- Green’s of Glastonbury Organic Farmhouse Mature Cheddar (200g) – Longman Cheese, Somerset
Aged 9 months and full of nutty, sweet flavour, Green’s Farmhouse organic cheddar takes everyday cheddar up a notch. With awards to fill a mantle, it helps our theory that this organic cheddar truly is one of a kind.
- Multicrunch Tin Loaf – Groombridge Bakery, Kent
Enjoy an artisan freshly baked tin loaf. Groombridge Bakery is an independent bakery specializing in freshly made breads and cakes.
- Red Onion Marmalade (40g) – What a Pickle!, Shropshire
A sweetly delicious chutney which is a great pairing for cheese.
- Cider & Horseradish Mustard (35g) – The Bay Tree, Devon
A fiery mustard that is the perfect accompaniment to sliced ham.
- Posh Pickle (115g) – Hawkshead Relish, Cumbria
A superb blend of dill and mustard fabulous with fish.
- Longmans Salted Butter (250g) – Longman Cheese, Somerset
Longman’s multi-award-winning Farmhouse rolled salted butter is renowned for its rich, creamy, smooth and flavourful taste, it’s easy to understand why this butter has been crowned a double world champion at the international cheese awards over the years.
- Four Luxury Fruit Scones – Chef’s Patisserie, Warrington
- Rodda’s Clotted Cream (2 x 40g) – Rodda’s Clotted Cream, Cornwall
Rodda’s cream is gently baked, allowing the richest flavours to rise to the top. Nothing beats breaking through the seal with a spoon to experience the smoothness of the cream below.
- Raspberry & Vanilla Jam (110g) – Hawkshead Relish, Cumbria
Simply packed with raspberries and a hint of vanilla giving a rich and vivid jam.
- Classic Victoria Sponge – Clam’s Cakes, Wales
Filled with vanilla cream, raspberry jam and dusted with icing sugar.
Named after Queen Victoria, it is no surprise that this sweet simple sponge cake reigned supreme on her afternoon tea table, above all others.
- Lemon Cookies – Sawley Kitchen, Yorkshire
A light buttery cookie which melts in you mouth with a fresh citrus hit.
- Balfour Pink Fizz (2x200ml) – Balfour Winery, Kent
Raise a glass (or can!) to HM King Charles III and Queen Consort with this playful Balfour Pink Fizz. A blend of seven Kentish grapes gently pressed and skilfully blended resulting in an utter delight, balancing fresh red fruit, fragrance and fizz.
- Traditional English Tea (20 bags) – The Kent & Sussex Tea Co. Kent
Each pocket of goodness offers strong, lively flavours with bold malty notes. Created using a blend of Assam and Ceylon Black Tea, which is packed fresh to order here.
Beautifully presented in an elegant white boutique box.
Allergens: Wheat (gluten), Milk, Eggs, Mustard, Fish, Sulphites