Chosen by The Independent in their ‘Top 7 Hampers for British Food Fortnight!’
Presented in one of our 14″ wooden hamper boxes, this fabulous Cheese and Wine Box contains:
- Fabulous stilton from Royal Warrant holder Paxton & Whitfield (250g) presented in a ceramic jar. Rich and creamy with a rounded flavour, it is still made using traditional methods to ensure consistent quality and flavour.
- The Lancashire Bomb by Andrew Shorrocks (230g) – A fabulous 24 month matured creamy, tasty Lancashire.
- Berry’s St James’s Finest Reserve Port displays a deep, dark ruby hue, with a flavour of black and red fruits, and a long finish. There’s no need to decant this port; it lasts well after opening for 3-4 days.
- Tunworth Camembert Cheese – A very special soft Camembert style cheese with a long lasting sweet, nutty flavour and a creamy texture with a thin wrinkled rind.
- Quince Fruit Cheese (160g).