Celebrate the festive season with a luxury winter themed high tea. We have carefully selected a range of products from award-winning and Royal Warrant Holding producers.
- Smoked Salmon (100g) – Severn & Wye Smokery, Gloucestershire
This smoked salmon is supplied by Royal Warrant Holders Severn & Wye and is smoked over oak wood chips and shavings, then matured for at least three days. What makes this salmon all the more special is the cut. The ‘D-Cut’, which goes from back to belly, ensures that every bite is evenly smoked, with the same succulent, creamy, melt-in-the-mouth texture.
- Kentish Sliced Ham (150g) – Moons Green Charcuterie, Kent
Created in the heart of the Kentish Weald by the British Charcuterie pioneers at Moon’s Green. This outstanding ham is marinated with marmalade and Dijon mustard glaze, then slow roasted using traditional methods.
- Wensleydale with Cranberries (190g) – Wensleydale Creamery, Yorkshire
One of our most popular and much-loved cheeses is Yorkshire Wensleydale & Cranberries. Described as ‘sweet & fruity’, creamy, crumbly Yorkshire Wensleydale cheese is carefully combined with the delicate fruity succulence of sweet cranberries.
- Pork, Blackberry & Port Sausage Rolls (x2) – Little Jack Horner, Somerset
A delicious Christmas recipe only available in December.
- Christmas Chutney (125g) – Hawkshead Relish, Cumbria
Christmas in a jar. With a fruity and rich base of apricots and the addition of Christmas spices, orange, and cranberries
- Rosemary Focaccia Bread Thins (100g) – Cartwright & Butler, East Riding of Yorkshire
As the name suggests, these light and crisp bread thins have been inspired by that masterful Italian bread, focaccia, which is traditionally flavoured with rosemary and salt. Perfect with cheese.
- Four Luxury Fruit Scones – Chef’s Patisserie, Warrington
- Rodda’s Clotted Cream (2 x 40g) – Rodda’s Clotted Cream, Cornwall
Rodda’s cream is gently baked, allowing the richest flavours to rise to the top. Nothing beats breaking through the seal with a spoon to experience the smoothness of the cream below.
- Raspberry & Vanilla Jam (110g) – Hawkshead Relish, Cumbria
Simply packed with raspberries and a hint of vanilla giving a rich and vivid jam.
- Deep Filled Mince Pie (x4) – Lottie Shaw, Yorkshire
These luxury mince pies are deep filled with plump rich fruit, baked to our treasured family recipe and finished with an elegant star.
- Luxury Iced Fruit Cake 210g – The Original Cake Company
This is a rich and moist fruit cake which is stuffed full of Turkish Sultanas and topped with traditional marzipan.
- Dark Chocolate & Orange Florentines (100g)– Cartwright & Butler, East Riding of Yorkshire
Dark Chocolate & Orange Florentines. Experience a sweet pastry of rich nuts and orange encased in thick dark chocolate.
- Afternoon Blend Tea (10 bags) – Cartwright & Butler, East Riding of Yorkshire
Growing the Ceylon tea at a medium altitude gives this tea a lighter, fresher flavour than its lower grown, strong and malty counterparts used for English Breakfast Tea. Best sipped in the afternoons with a plentiful array of biscuits and cake.
Allergens: Soya, Milk, Almonds, Fish (salmon), Eggs
Please note that all food is sent in temperature controlled boxes to ensure that your goods arrive chilled. All fresh goods should be refrigerated on arrival.
A gift message can be added during checkout process
*Please note Sausage Rolls are not suitable for home freezing and will arrive with a 5 day shelf life.