Spoil someone special and send them this delicious afternoon tea selection, carefully chosen from Award Winning British producers and beautifully packaged in a British Fine Foods hamper box.
- Smoked Salmon (100g) – Severn & Wye Smokery, Gloucestershire
This salmon is smoked over oak wood chips and shavings, then matured for at least three days. What makes this salmon all the more special is the cut. The ‘D-Cut’, which goes from back to belly, ensures that every bite is evenly smoked, with the same succulent, creamy, melt-in-the-mouth texture. The result? Slices of rich, flavoursome meat and a strong, smoky outer layer, every time.
- Posh Pickle (115g) –Hawkshead Relish, Cumbria
A superb blend of dill and mustard fabulous with fish
- Sliced Sussex Ham (150g) –Weald Smokery, East Sussex
This outstanding sliced ham is cooked using traditional methods to lock in moisture and flavour.
- Red Onion Marmalade (40g) -What a Pickle, Shropshire
A sweetly delicious chutney a great pairing for ham.
- Multicrunch Tin Loaf – Groombridge Bakery, Kent
Enjoy an artisan freshly baked tin loaf to accompany your Salmon. Groombridge Bakery is an independent bakery specializing in freshly made breads and cakes.
- Longmans Salted Butter – Longmans, Somerset
Multi-award-winning Farmhouse rolled salted butter. Longman’s butter is churned in Somerset, using milk from the local herds found grazing on the lovely rolling countryside in the heart of the Vale of Camelot.
Clotted Cream Tea
- Four hand-made Luxury Fruit Scones – Montmartre Patisserie, Berkshire
- Clotted Cream (2 x 40g) – Rodda & Sons, Cornwall
Rodda’s cream is gently baked, allowing the richest flavours to rise to the top. Nothing beats breaking through the seal with a spoon to experience the smoothness of the cream below.
- Raspberry & Vanilla Jam (130g) – Hawkshead Relish, Cumbria
Simply packed with Raspberries and a hint of Vanilla giving a rich and vivid jam
- Cartwight & Butler Afternoon Blend Tea (box of 10)
Growing the Ceylon tea at a medium altitude gives this tea a lighter, fresher flavour than its lower grown, strong and malty counterparts used for English Breakfast Tea. Best sipped in the afternoons with a plentiful array of biscuits and cake.
- Bara Brith Loaf Cake- Clam’s Cake, Wales
Traditional Welsh tea bread flavoured with tea, dried fruit and mixed spices. A delightful afternoon treat.
- Cantina Trevigiana Prosecco 75cl
An aromatic, fresh and lively wine, with notes of apples and pears. Well balanced acidity giving a fresh vibrant mouthfeel with a clean dry finish. An extra dry Prosecco, light and fresh on the palate.
- Carefully hand packed in a elegant white hamper box
Allergens: Salmon (fish), Mustard, Wheat (gluten), Egg, Soya, Milk, Sulphites, Nuts (almonds)
* If you would like to include a personal message please do so in the ‘Order Comments’ box on the Checkout