Treat your Dad to a delicious selection of British Cheese, Charcuterie, Pâté, Olives & Accompaniments.
Beautifully presented in a recyclable grazing box tied with ribbon.
- Smoked Salmon Pâté (115g) – Severn & Wye Smokery, Gloucestershire
Top-quality salmon mixes together with cream, lemon, dill, salt and a little pepper, for a delightfully moreish flavour.
- Kentish Marmalade Glazed Ham – Moons Green Charcuterie, Kent
Situated bang in the middle of some of the best livestock farms in the country Moon’s Green source free range meat of unbeatable quality.
- Cotswold Brie (140g) – Simon Weaver Organic, Gloucestershire
Cotswold Brie is a delicious white, soft moulded cheese, hand-produced from organic milk it has a rich creamy, clean and fresh taste.
- Keen’s Cheddar (200g) – Keen’s Cheddar, Wincanton
This outstanding cheese has been made by the Keens at Moorhayes Farm since 1899. Now in their fifth generation the family continue to make unpasteurised Cheddar with the help of their grass fed herd of Friesian cows in 500 acres of Somerset countryside.
- Sweet Basil Olives (220g) – Silver & Green, Cumbria
Pitted green olives prepared by the Silver & Green team. Marinated in a blend of sunflower oil and extra virgin olive oil loaded with basil.
- Oat Crackers (80g) – Cradoc’s Savoury Biscuits, Wales
A crisp and tasty oat square – full of oaty flavours !
- Sticky Fig Relish (28g) – Tracklements, Wiltshire
A deliciously sweet relish, ideal with cheese.
Allergens: Wheat & Oats (gluten), Milk, Fish