Hassle-free gourmet four course meal for up to six people. All of the products have been sourced from the finest awarding-winning British producers.
A selection of tasty items to graze on
- Antipasti (185g) – Silver & Green, Cumbria
Mixed pitted halkidiki and kalamata olives, roasted red peppers, baby gherkins & sweet garlic cloves in a Provençal herb marinade
- Smoked Salmon Pate (100g) – Severn & Wye Smokery, Gloucestershire
Top-quality salmon mixes together with cream, lemon, dill, salt and a little pepper, for a delightfully moreish flavour
- British Charcuterie Platter (60g) – Moons Green Charucterie, Kent
This wonderful Selection Includes: Rosemary & Garlic Salami, Air Dried Sliced Paprika Loin & Chorizo
- Rosemary Focaccia Bread Thins – Cartwright & Butler, Yorkshire
As the name suggests, these light and crisp bread thins have been inspired by that masterful Italian bread, focaccia, which is traditionally flavoured with rosemary and salt. Perfect with Pâté
Your choice of family sized pie from award-winning pie producers The Country Victualler in Nottinghamshire
- Family Steak Pie 1.2kg
Filled with meltingly soft & tender beef in rich, tasty gravy
- Family Chicken, Ham & Leek Pie 1.2kg
Made with Alderton ham, tender chicken and leeks encased in our heritage recipe pastry
- Creamy Vegetable Pie 1.2kg
Filled with leeks, onions, courgettes, aubergines, and spinach, this pie is hearty enough to keep even the biggest appetite satisfied. Paired with a creamy sauce and lattice top
- Cartmel Sticky Toffee Pudding (390g) – Cartmel Sticky Toffee Pudding Co., Cumbria
This traditional Sticky toffee pudding is the best we have tried!
Single Cream (250ml) – Hinxden Dairy, Kent
- Lancashire Bomb Vintage Gold Cheese (230g) – Shorrock Cheese, Lancashire
If you enjoy mature cheese then this is the one for you! The Vintage Gold is becoming a firm favourite with really strong cheese lovers. The cheese is matured for over three years and has a delicious full-bodied flavour.
- Sussex Brie 150g – Alsop & Walker, East Sussex
A creamy grassy tasting cheese, again with a natural edible white rind. Made from cow’s milk and much like the camembert will continue to mature in a fridge becoming softer and stronger for up to seven weeks.
- Halen Môn Sea Salt Crackers – Cradoc’s Savoury Biscuits – Wales
Dusted with Halen Môn Sea Salt these exquisite little squares for dipping dunking, topping and munching. Vegan friendly.
- Red Onion Marmalade – What a Pickle!, Cumbria
A sweetly delicious chutney and a great pairing for cheese.
Please note: All our pies are made fresh to order and we therefore require a minimum of 72 hours notice between when your order is placed and the despatch of your order. It is not possible to provide a next-day delivery option. For further delivery information, please call 01892 890690.
Allergens: Fish, Milk, Gluten (Wheat), Egg
*pictures for lifestyle purposes