Treat your Dad to a delicious selection of British Cheese, Charcuterie, Pâté, Olives & Accompaniments.
Beautifully presented in a recyclable grazing box tied with ribbon.
- Smoked Salmon Pâté (115g) – Severn & Wye Smokery, Gloucestershire
Top-quality salmon mixes together with cream, lemon, dill, salt and a little pepper, for a delightfully moreish flavour.
- Wooleys of Arran Oatcakes (x10) – Wooley’s of Arran, Scotland
A crisp biscuit, ideal to enjoy with pâté & cheese.
Wooleys has been in business baking on the Isle of Arran since the middle of the nineteenth century, and make exceptional quality oaties. They pride themselves on being traditional bakers using only the best ingredients.
- Charcuterie Selection of Rosemary & Garlic Saucisson, Pork Loin & Chorizo – Moons Green Charcuterie, Kent
Created in the heart of the Kentish Weald by British charcuterie pioneers, Moon’s Green source free range meat of unbeatable quality and take their time creating stunning saucisson.
- Cotswold Brie (140g) – Simon Weaver Organic, Gloucestershire
Cotswold Brie is a delicious white, soft moulded cheese, hand-produced from organic milk it has a rich creamy, clean and fresh taste.
- Keen’s Cheddar (200g) – Keen’s Cheddar, Wincanton
This outstanding cheese has been made by the Keens at Moorhayes Farm since 1899. Now in their fifth generation the family continue to make unpasteurised Cheddar with the help of their grass fed herd of Friesian cows in 500 acres of Somerset countryside.
- Sweet Basil Olives (220g) – Silver & Green, Cumbria
Pitted green olives prepared by the Silver & Green team. Marinated in a blend of sunflower oil and extra virgin olive oil loaded with basil.
- Sea Salted Crackers (80g) – Cradoc’s Savoury Biscuits, Wales
Dusted with Halen Môn salt, these exquisite little squares for dipping, dunking, topping and munching!
- Sticky Fig Relish (2x 28g) – Tracklements, Wiltshire
A deliciously sweet relish, ideal with cheese.
Allergens: Wheat & Oats (gluten), Milk, Fish