A selection of carefully chosen products from award-winning British producers that has been designed for you to celebrate in hassle free, style.
- Smoked Salmon (100g) – Severn & Wye Smokery, Gloucestershire
This Smoked Salmon is supplied by Royal Warrant Holders Severn & Wye and is smoked over oak wood chips and shavings, then matured for at least three days. What makes this salmon all the more special is the cut. The ‘D-Cut’, which goes from back to belly, ensures that every bite is evenly smoked, with the same succulent, creamy, melt-in-the-mouth texture. The result? Slices of rich, flavoursome meat and a strong, smoky outer layer, every time.
- Sliced Sussex Ham (150g) – The Weald Smokery, East Sussex
This outstanding ham is supplied by multi award-winning supplier The Weald Smokery and is cooked using traditional methods to lock in the moisture and flavour.
- Multicrunch Tin Loaf – Groombridge Bakery, Kent
Enjoy an artisan freshly baked tin loaf to accompany your salmon. Groombridge Bakery is an independent bakery specialising in freshly made breads and cakes.
- Longmans Salted Butter (250g) – Longman Cheese, Somerset
Longman’s Multi-award-winning Farmhouse rolled salted butter is renowned for its rich, creamy, smooth and flavourful taste, it’s easy to understand why this butter has been crowned a double world champion at the international cheese awards over the years.
- Two Luxury Fruit Scones – Chef’s Patisserie, Warrington
- Rodda’s Clotted Cream (2 x 40g) – Rodda’s Clotted Cream, Cornwall
Rodda’s cream is gently baked, allowing the richest flavours to rise to the top. Nothing beats breaking through the seal with a spoon to experience the smoothness of the cream below.
- Raspberry & Vanilla Jam (110g) – Hawkshead Relish, Cumbria
Simply packed with raspberries and a hint of vanilla giving a rich and vivid jam
- Cherry Bakewell Shortbread – Sawley Kitchen, Yorkshire
Beautifully sweet cherry jam with Moorish almonds sandwiched between classic shortbread.
- Balfour Pink Fizz (2x200ml) – Balfour Winery, Kent
Raise a glass (or can!) to HM King Charles III and Queen Consort with this playful Balfour Pink Fizz. A blend of 7 Kentish Grapes gently pressed and skillfully blended resulting in an utter delight, balancing fresh red fruit, fragrance and fizz.
Beautifully presented in a recyclable Picnic box.
Allergens: Gluten (Wheat), Sulphites, Milk, Eggs, Nuts (Almond), Fish (salmon)