This gift is an absolute treat to be fully enjoyed relaxing at home.
Beautifully presented in a recyclable Picnic Box with gift message
- Smoked Salmon (100g) – Severn & Wye Smokery, Gloucestershire
This salmon is smoked over oak wood chips and shavings, then matured for at least three days. What makes this salmon all the more special is the cut. The ‘D-Cut’, which goes from back to belly, ensures that every bite is evenly smoked, with the same succulent, creamy, melt-in-the-mouth texture. The result? Slices of rich, flavoursome meat and a strong, smoky outer layer, every time.
- Sliced Sussex Ham (150g) –Weald Smokery, East Sussex
This outstanding sliced ham is cooked using traditional methods to lock in moisture and flavour.
- Red Onion Marmalade (40g) -What a Pickle, Shropshire
A sweetly delicious chutney a great pairing for ham.
- Multicrunch Tin Loaf – Groombridge Bakery, Kent
Enjoy an artisan freshly baked tin loaf to accompany your Salmon. Groombridge Bakery is an independent bakery specializing in freshly made breads and cakes.
- Two Handmade Luxury Scones
- Raspberry & Vanilla Jam (130g) Hawkshead Relish, Cumbria
Simply packed with Raspberries and a hint of Vanilla giving a rich and vivid jam
- Clotted Cream (1 x 40g) Rodda & Sons, Cornwall
Rodda’s cream is gently baked, allowing the richest flavours to rise to the top. Nothing beats breaking through the seal with a spoon to experience the smoothness of the cream below.
- Didier’s Patisserie Cake Box
A Delicious selection of cakes from Royal Warrant holders Didier’s Patisserie.
- Lemon Tart Pot
A sweet and tangy lemon tart pudding
- Chocolate Tonka Macaron
A rich chocolate macaron with a hint of vanilla.
- Raspberry & Vanilla Mini Battenburg
British classic – light vanilla and strawberry sponge cake held together with strawberry jam, covered in pink marzipan.
- Orange & Dark Chocolate Ganache
A rich chocolate ganache flavoured with zesty orange
- Cartwright & Butler Afternoon Tea Blend (10 bags)
Growing the Ceylon tea at a medium altitude gives this tea a lighter, fresher flavour than its lower grown, strong and malty counterparts used for English Breakfast Tea. Best sipped in the afternoons with a plentiful array of biscuits and cake.
Allergens: Milk, Egg, Wheat (gluten), Soya
If you would like to include a personal message please do so in the ‘Order Comments’ box on the ‘Checkout Page’.
*picture for lifestyle purposes only