We have carefully chosen a delicious selection of products from award-winning and Royal Warrant Holding producers. Designed for you to enjoy any celebration at home.
- Smoked Salmon (100g) – Severn & Wye Smokery, Gloucestershire
This Smoked Salmon is supplied by Royal Warrant Holders Severn & Wye and is smoked over oak wood chips and shavings, then matured for at least three days. What makes this salmon all the more special is the cut. The ‘D-Cut’, which goes from back to belly, ensures that every bite is evenly smoked, with the same succulent, creamy, melt-in-the-mouth texture. The result? Slices of rich, flavoursome meat and a strong, smoky outer layer, every time.
- Sliced Kentish Ham (150g) – Moon’s Green Charcuterie, Kent
This outstanding ham is supplied by multi award-winning supplier Moon’s Green Charcuterie and is cooked using the traditional methods to lock in the moisture and flavour.
- Green’s of Glastonbury Organic Farmhouse Mature Cheddar (200g) – Longman Cheese, Somerset
Aged for 9 months and full of nutty, sweet flavour, Green’s Farmhouse Organic Cheddar takes everyday cheddar up a notch. With awards to fill a mantle, it helps our theory that this organic cheddar truly is one of a kind.
- Multicrunch Tin Loaf – Groombridge Bakery, Kent
Enjoy an artisan freshly baked tin loaf. Groombridge Bakery is an independent bakery specializing in freshly made breads and cakes.
- Red Onion Marmalade (130g) – Hawkshead Relish, Cumbria
A classic. The red onions are slowly cooked in balsamic vinegar creating a deep and rich flavour. A must with any cheese.
- Posh Pickle (115g) – Hawkshead Relish, Cumbria
A superb blend of dill and mustard fabulous with fish.
- Longmans Salted Butter (250g) – Longman Cheese, Somerset
Longman’s Multi-award-winning Farmhouse rolled salted butter is renowned for its rich, creamy, smooth and flavourful taste, it’s easy to understand why this butter has been crowned a double world champion at the international cheese awards over the years.
Clotted Cream Tea
- Four Luxury Fruit Scones – Chef’s Patisserie, Warrington
- Rodda’s Clotted Cream (2 x 40g) – Rodda’s Clotted Cream, Cornwall
Rodda’s cream is gently baked, allowing the richest flavours to rise to the top. Nothing beats breaking through the seal with a spoon to experience the smoothness of the cream below.
- Raspberry & Vanilla Jam (110g) – Hawkshead Relish, Cumbria
Simply packed with raspberries and a hint of vanilla giving a rich and vivid jam.
- Classic Victoria Sponge – Clam’s Cakes, Wales
Filled with vanilla cream, raspberry jam and dusted with icing sugar.
Named after Queen Victoria, it is no surprise that this sweet simple sponge cake reigned supreme on her afternoon tea table above all others.
- Didier’s Patisserie Cake Box
A delicious selection of cakes from Royal Warrant holders Didier’s Patisserie.
- Passion Fruit Yuzu & Matcha Pot
A tangy aromatic pudding.
- Chocolate Tonka Macaron (x2)
A rich chocolate macaron with a hint of vanilla.
- Raspberry & Vanilla Mini Battenburg
A British classic – light vanilla and strawberry sponge cake held together with strawberry jam, covered in pink marzipan.
(Please note desserts are best enjoyed within 24 hours of delivery)
- Passion Fruit Yuzu & Matcha Pot
- Afternoon Blend Tea (10 bags) – Cartwright & Butler, Yorkshire
Growing the Ceylon tea at a medium altitude gives this tea a lighter, fresher flavour than its lower grown, strong and malty counterparts used for English Breakfast Tea. Best sipped in the afternoons with a plentiful array of biscuits and cake.
- Kentish Apple Juice (1ltr) – Owlet’s of Loddington, Kent
Pressed from the finest fruit, grown in Kent, Owlet Fruit Juices contain no added sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours or preservatives. This is a delightfully fresh apple juice, and you will never want to buy from a supermarket ever again!
Allergens: Milk, Eggs, Wheat (gluten), Fish, Sulphites, Mustard, Nuts (Almonds)