The ultimate Afternoon Tea, featuring the very best of British produce, including Royal Warrant Holder Montmartre Patisserie fruit scones.
Celebrate in style with this wonderful Afternoon Tea selection, which includes:
Beautifully presented in a elegant White boutique box.
- Smoked Salmon (100g) – Severn & Wye Smokery, Gloucestershire
This salmon is smoked over oak wood chips and shavings, then matured for at least three days. What makes this salmon all the more special is the cut. The ‘D-Cut’, which goes from back to belly, ensures that every bite is evenly smoked, with the same succulent, creamy, melt-in-the-mouth texture. The result? Slices of rich, flavoursome meat and a strong, smoky outer layer, every time.
- Posh Pickle (115g) –Hawkshead Relish, Cumbria
A superb blend of dill and mustard fabulous with fish
- Sliced Sussex Ham (150g) –Weald Smokery, East Sussex
This outstanding sliced ham is cooked using traditional methods to lock in moisture and flavour.
- Red Onion Marmalade (40g) -What a Pickle, Shropshire
A sweetly delicious chutney a great pairing for ham.
- Multicrunch Tin Loaf – Groombridge Bakery, Kent
Enjoy an artisan freshly baked tin loaf to accompany your Salmon. Groombridge Bakery is an independent bakery specializing in freshly made breads and cakes.
- Longmans Salted Butter – Longmans, Somerset
Multi-award-winning Farmhouse rolled salted butter. Longman’s butter is churned in Somerset, using milk from the local herds found grazing on the lovely rolling countryside in the heart of the Vale of Camelot.
- Two hand-made Luxury Fruit Scones – Montmartre Patisserie, Berkshire
- Clotted Cream (1 x 40g) – Rodda & Sons, Cornwall
Rodda’s cream is gently baked, allowing the richest flavours to rise to the top. Nothing beats breaking through the seal with a spoon to experience the smoothness of the cream below.
- Raspberry & Vanilla Jam (130g) – Hawkshead Relish, Cumbria
Simply packed with Raspberries and a hint of Vanilla giving a rich and vivid jam
Didier’s Patisserie Cake Box
- A Delicious selection of cakes from Royal Warrant holders Didier’s Patisserie.
- Lemon Tart Pot
A sweet and tangy lemon tart pudding
- Chocolate Tonka Macaron
A rich chocolate macaron with a hint of vanilla.
- Raspberry & Vanilla Mini Battenburg
British classic – light vanilla and strawberry sponge cake held together with strawberry jam, covered in pink marzipan.
- Orange & Dark Chocolate Ganache
A rich chocolate ganache flavoured with zesty orange
- Holdsworth Sea Salt Caramel Truly Scrumptious Handmade Truffles (55g) Holdsworth Chocolates Derbyshire
These outstanding Indulgent handmade chocolates demonstrate years of perfecting recipes to delight the taste buds. A treat wonderfully presented in a beautifully designed gift box.
- Grand Cru Champagne 75cl
Berry Bros. & Rudd, London
- Cartwight & Butler Afternoon Blend Tea (box of 10)
Growing the Ceylon tea at a medium altitude gives this tea a lighter, fresher flavour than its lower grown, strong and malty counterparts used for English Breakfast Tea. Best sipped in the afternoons with a plentiful array of biscuits and cake.