Take the hassle out of your Boxing day. We have chosen a tasty selection of festive treats to make your day extra special.
- Duck Rillette with Cranberry & Grand Marnier (125g) – Cornish Charcuterie, Cornwall
Cornish Charcuterie use free range duck legs poached in duck fat, shredded and combined with aromatic spices and cranberries soaked in Grand Marnier to create this delicious rillette. It’s one of their best sellers, and there’s no question as to why!
- Smoked Duck Breast (50g) – The Weald Smokery, East Sussex
The cure used is mixed with the finest herbs and bay leaves which is then hot smoked over oak logs to produce a succulent and subtle flavoured meat.
- Wild British Game Salami (60g)- Moons Green Charcuterie, Kent
We have regular supplies of fresh game from our neck of the woods and this saucisson is testimony to the hunters who supply him with Wild Duck, Wild Pheasant and Venison.
- 4Lb Chicken & Ham Pie – The Country Victualler, Nottinghamshire.
The combination of Country Victualler ham, layered with Country Victualler smoked chicken is delicious on its own, combined with their award-winning pastry it’s a match made in heaven.
- Smoked Salmon (400g) – Severn & Wye, Gloucestershire
This salmon is smoked over oak wood chips and shavings, then matured for at least three days. What makes this salmon all the more special is the cut. The ‘D-Cut’, which goes from back to belly, ensures that every bite is evenly smoked, with the same succulent, creamy, melt-in-the-mouth texture. The result? Slices of rich, flavoursome meat and a strong, smoky outer layer, every time.
- Mini Alderton Ham (150g) – The Country Victualler, Nottinghamshire
With a minimum weight of 1.4kg, a mini Alderton ham will feed 10-15 people generously. Made by the fantastic Country Victualler, and originally created in the small village of Alderton by Colonel Dickinson, late of the Royal Ulster Rifles, this deliciously moist and succulently sweet ham is steamed and then baked with a traditional Marmalade glaze.
- Isle of Wight Blue (200g)
Isle of Wight Cheese Co., Isle of Wight
A stunning creamy, soft blue cheese which was previously winner of Best English Cheese at the World Cheese Awards
- The Original Lancashire Cheese Bomb (230g)
Shorrock Cheese, Lancashire
Matured for 24 months it has a wonderfully creamy texture and strong mature flavour, a tasty Lancashire cheese. It is wrapped in muslin and dipped into wax creating a distinctive cheese like no other
- Organic Cotswold Brie (140g) – Simon Weaver Organic, Gloucestershire
Cotswold Brie is a delicious white, soft moulded cheese, hand-produced from organic milk it has a rich creamy, clean and fresh taste.
- Boxing Day Chutney (120g) – Hawkshead Relish, Cumbria
A traditional fruity chutney finished with the zing of stem ginger. Perfect with festive cold cuts, pies and cheeses.
- Posh Pickle (270g) – Hawkshead Relish, Cumbria
A superb blend of dill and mustard fabulous with fish.
- Sea Salt Crackers (80g) – Cradoc Savoury Crackers, Wales
Cradoc’s use the best ingredients with delicious Halen Môn sea salt from Anglesea.
- Oat Crackers (80g) – Cradoc Savoury Crackers, Wales
Full of oaty flavour and just crying out for some mighty Stilton.
- Luxury Handmade Mince Pies (x6) – Clam’s Cakes, Wales
These luxury melt-in-your-mouth Mince Pies are hand made by family bakery Clams Cakes in Wales – just add a dollop of Brandy Butter, or enjoy with a spoonful of the Luxury Lancashire Bomb Cheese!
- Christmas Loaf Cake – Clams Cakes, Wales
A delicious handmade traditional fruit cake topped with luxurious marzipan and fondant icing.
Allergens: Fish, Milk, Wheat, Mustard, Eggs, Soya
Please note that all food is sent in temperature controlled boxes to ensure that your goods arrive chilled. All fresh goods should be refrigerated on arrival.
A gift message can be added during checkout process