Godminster Vintage Organic Cheddar Star
The Godminster team have created their multi award winning Godminster Vintage Organic Cheddar in the shape of a star.
Weight: 200g. Suitable for Vegetarians.
This delicious Godminster cheese is a deliciously soft and creamy cheddar covered in our distinctive burgundy wax. The cheddar is matured for up to 12 months, at which point we select the best cheese to be made into one of our award-winning truckles.
The cheddar has a rich depth of flavour without the acidity that is sometimes associated with vintage cheddar. The texture is smooth and creamy with some calcium lactate crystals present. Our cheese is certified as organic by the Soil Association. It is suitable for vegetarians and contains no preservatives. The cheddar requires storage in a fridge but to enjoy it at its optimum we recommend that it is removed from the refrigerator 1 hour before serving to bring it up to room temperature.
• The Nation’s Favourite Organic Product at the BOOM Awards 2019
• One Star at the Great Taste Awards 2019 & 2018
• Gold at the International Cheese Awards 2019
• Gold Awards at the Global Cheese Awards 2018
• Bronze at the International Cheese Awards 2018
• ‘Best Presented’ and Gold at the British Cheese Awards 2017
• Matured for up to 12 months following our 90-year-old recipe
• Smooth, creamy and soft cheddar
• Naturally occurring lactate crystals present throughout
• Organic and vegetarian
• Double-waxed in our iconic burgundy wax
• Featuring no additives or preservatives
Temperature Controlled Delivery
Following extensive testing, our packaging has been certified to maintain food at fridge temperature for 48 hours.
England, Wales and Scotland (excl. Scottish Highlands and Islands)
- Delivery 9am-5pm £7.95
- Delivery Before Midday: £11.50
- Delivery Before 10am: £13.95
Scottish Highlands and Islands, Channel Islands (2 working days)
- Delivery 9am-5pm £16.50.
Isle of Man, Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland (1-2 working days)
- Delivery 9am-5pm £19.95