Red Wine & British Cheese Board Hamper
Presented in a 14" luxury wooden Hamper, this fabulous Cheese and Wine Luxury Hamper contains award winning artisan cheeses from across the British Isles:
- Tunworth (220g) – Award-winning Camembert style cheese from Hampshire. Supreme Champion at the British Cheese Awards 2013, it has a long lasting sweet, nutty flavour and a creamy texture with a thin wrinkled rind.
- Westcombe Cheddar (200g minimum) - A stonkingly good cheese. Previously Supreme Champion at the British Cheese Awards.
- Isle of Wight Blue Cheese (200g) - A stunning creamy, soft blue cheese which was previously winner of Best English Cheese at the World Cheese Awards.
- Cornish Yarg (200g) - This hand-made, wonderful semi hard cheese is wrapped in nettles (which are completely edible). Winner of Best English Cheese 2012 at the International Cheese Show.
- Cornish Truffler (165g)- A wonderful cows' milk soft cheese with a hint of truffle
- Berry's Chilean Merlot (75cl)
- Paxton & Whitfield Cornish Buttermilk Biscuits - These Cornish Buttermilk biscuits are the perfect host for cheese.
- Quince Cheese (115g)
- A Stunning Copper Cheese Knife - A wonderful addition to the Hamper that can be kept for years to come.
- Tunworth: Handmade with pasteurised milk and traditional rennet
- Isle of Wight Blue: It is pasteurised and suitable for vegetarians
- Cornish Yarg: It is made with pasteurised milk and is suitable for vegetarians
Temperature Controlled Delivery
Following extensive testing, our packaging has been certified to maintain food at fridge temperature for 48 hours.
England, Wales and Scotland (excl. Scottish Highlands and Islands)
- Delivery 9am-5pm £7.95
- Delivery Before Midday: £11.50
- Delivery Before 10am: £13.95
Scottish Highlands and Islands, Channel Islands (2 working days)
- Delivery 9am-5pm £16.50.
Isle of Man, Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland (1-2 working days)
- Delivery 9am-5pm £19.95