Best of British Cheese and Wine Hamper
Presented in a 16” wooden hamper box, the Best of British Cheese and Wine hamper contains:
- Ridgeview Bloomsbury English Sparkling Wine - A Chardonnay dominant blend which is supported by the fullness of Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier.
- Berry's Chateauneuf-du-Pape, Caves d'Ogier - Boasting a wealth of black fruits, pepper, herbs and spices, this wine will match flavoursome meats, game and hard cheeses.
- Berry's St James's Finest Reserve Port, Quinta de la Rosa - Berry's St James's Finest Reserve Port displays a deep, dark ruby hue, with a flavour of black and red fruits, and a long finish.
- The Lancashire Bomb by Andrew Shorrocks (460g) - A fabulous 24 month matured creamy cheese, a true regional classic.
- Tunworth (220g) – A long lasting sweet, nutty flavour and a creamy texture with a thin wrinkled rind.
- Montgomery Cheddar (200g minimum) - A stonkingly good cheese.
- Fabulous Stilton (250g) - From Royal Warrant holder Paxton & Whitfield presented in a ceramic jar.
- Peter's Yard Crispbreads (105g) - These thin, light sourdough crispbreads are the perfect host for cheese.
- Chutney from Hawkshead Relish (200g).
- Red Chilli Jam - A delicious sweet jelly with a bit of a kick.
- Polished Knot Traditional Cheese Knife from Culinary Concepts.
- Slate Cheeseboad - A hand-cut quality Slate Board from Scotland.
- Lancashire Bomb: Made with pasteurised milk. Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Tunworth:Handmade with pasteurised milk and traditional rennet
- Montgomery: Unpasteurised and made with traditional rennet.
- Colston Bassett Stilton : Made with traditional animal rennet.
- Slate Cheese Board:Food safe lacquer has been used in this product, which brings out the detail of the slate and to stop any chipping. This gives the slate a slightly more glossy finish to the product than when walnut oil is used.
- The board comes with a foam back to protect the surface it is placed on.
- Looking after your Slate Board: Slate products should be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Not suitable for dishwashers.
Temperature Controlled Delivery
Following extensive testing, our packaging has been certified to maintain food at fridge temperature for 48 hours.
England, Wales and Scotland (excl. Scottish Highlands and Islands)
- Delivery 9am-5pm £7.95
- Delivery Before Midday: £11.50
- Delivery Before 10am: £13.95
Scottish Highlands and Islands, Channel Islands (2 working days)
- Delivery 9am-5pm £16.50.
Isle of Man, Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland (1-2 working days)
- Delivery 9am-5pm £19.95