Best of British Cheese and Wine Hamper
This magnificant Christmas Hamper includes Award winning Cheeses from across the British Isles, which we have matched with a multi award winning English Sparkling Wine from the Ridgeview Estate in West Sussex, and a Chateauneuf-du-Pape and Finest Reserve Port from Berry Brothers & Rudd.
Each product is carefully hand packed and beautifully presented in a 16” wooden hamper box.
This delicious Luxury Hamper includes:
- Ridgeview Bloomsbury English Sparkling Wine - A Chardonnay dominant blend which is supported by the fullness of Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier.
- Berry's Chateauneuf-du-Pape, Caves d'Ogier - Boasting a wealth of black fruits, pepper, herbs and spices, this wine will match flavoursome meats, game and hard cheeses.
- Berry's St James's Finest Reserve Port, Quinta de la Rosa - Berry's St James's Finest Reserve Port displays a deep, dark ruby hue, with a flavour of black and red fruits, and a long finish.
- The Lancashire Bomb by Andrew Shorrocks (230g) - A fabulous 24 month matured creamy cheese, a true regional classic.
- Tunworth (220g) – A long lasting sweet, nutty flavour and a creamy texture with a thin wrinkled rind.
- Westcombe Cheddar (200g minimum) - A stonkingly good cheese.
- Paxton & Whitfield Stilton Jar (250g) - From Royal Warrant holder Paxton & Whitfield presented in a ceramic jar.
- Cheese Accompaniments
- Peter's Yard Crispbreads (105g) - These thin, light sourdough crispbreads are the perfect host for cheese.
- Westmoreland Chutney (100g) - A delicious chutney, ideal to enjoy with a selection of cheeses.
- Luxury Accessories
- Slate Cheeseboard - A hand-cut quality Slate Board from Scotland.
- Copper Cheese Knife - A stylish quality knife that can be used for years to come.
As this gift contains alcohol, it is not suitable for under 18's
Order today & reserve your delivery date
- Lancashire Bomb: Made with pasteurised milk. Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Tunworth:Handmade with pasteurised milk and traditional rennet
- Colston Bassett Stilton : Made with traditional animal rennet.
- Slate Cheese Board:Food safe lacquer has been used in this product, which brings out the detail of the slate and to stop any chipping. This gives the slate a slightly more glossy finish to the product than when walnut oil is used.
- The board comes with a foam back to protect the surface it is placed on.
- Looking after your Slate Board: Slate products should be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Not suitable for dishwashers.
Temperature Controlled Delivery
Following extensive testing, our packaging has been certified to maintain food at fridge temperature for 48 hours.
England, Wales and Scotland (excl. Scottish Highlands and Islands)
- Delivery 9am-5pm £7.95
- Delivery Before Midday: £11.50
- Delivery Before 10am: £13.95
Scottish Highlands and Islands, Channel Islands (2 working days)
- Delivery 9am-5pm £16.50.
Isle of Man, Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland (1-2 working days)
- Delivery 9am-5pm £19.95