The Artisan British Cheese & Port Hamper
Chosen by The Independent in their 'Top 7 Hampers for British Food Fortnight!'
Presented in one of our 14" wooden hamper boxes, this fabulous Cheese and Wine Box contains:
- Fabulous stilton from Royal Warrant holder Paxton & Whitfield (250g) presented in a ceramic jar. Rich and creamy with a rounded flavour, it is still made using traditional methods to ensure consistent quality and flavour.
- The Lancashire Bomb by Andrew Shorrocks (230g) - A fabulous 24 month matured creamy, tasty Lancashire.
- Berry's St James's Finest Reserve Port displays a deep, dark ruby hue, with a flavour of black and red fruits, and a long finish. There’s no need to decant this port; it lasts well after opening for 3-4 days.
- Tunworth Camembert Cheese - A very special soft Camembert style cheese with a long lasting sweet, nutty flavour and a creamy texture with a thin wrinkled rind.
- Quince Fruit Cheese (160g).
- Lancashire Bomb:The Lancashire Bomb can keep for up to 12 months unopenedd and once opened 4 weeks in the fridge. Store unopened in the fridge, or in a cool dry place.Made with pasteurised milk. Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Stilton in jar: Pasteurised and suitable for vegetarians
Temperature Controlled Delivery
Following extensive testing, our packaging has been certified to maintain food at fridge temperature for 48 hours.
England, Wales and Scotland (excl. Scottish Highlands and Islands)
- Delivery 9am-5pm £7.95
- Delivery Before Midday: £11.50
- Delivery Before 10am: £13.95
Scottish Highlands and Islands, Channel Islands (2 working days)
- Delivery 9am-5pm £16.50.
Isle of Man, Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland (1-2 working days)
- Delivery 9am-5pm £19.95