Our Charity Selection- Donate 10% to charity
As part of our ongoing partnership with Pancreatic Cancer UK we have created a unique selection. Every one bought will generate a 10% donation which they can use to fight the disease. So please help us help them this by choosing this as the perfect gift.
This lovely gift contains:
• Highland Venison Salami with Green Peppercorns (100g)
• Lancashire Bomb Cheese (24 month matured creamy, tasty Lancashire) (230g)
• Rubies in the Rubble Red Onion and Chilli Chutney (300g)
• Chicken Liver Paté with Brandy, Port & Cranberries (125g)
• Potted Game Company (65g)
• 1lb Pork & Stilton Pie
• Cumbrian Air-dried Ham (80g)
• Berrys' Good Ordinary Claret 2011 (75cl)
• Oatmeal Crackers to enjoy with your selection (150g)
Pancreatic Cancer UK
We are thrilled to be working with britishfinefoods.com and will be using all the monies raised to fight pancreatic cancer. It’s an important fight because pancreatic cancer has the lowest survival rate of the 21 most common cancers with only 4% of those diagnosed surviving 5 years or more.
Our aim is to double 5-year survival rates in the next 5 years and we can only do that with the support of companies like britishfinefoods.com and individuals like Andrew and Pam.
So please buy the hamper and we promise to put the donation to great use.
You can find out more about our work at or make a donation at www.pancreaticcancer.org.uk
Temperature Controlled Delivery
Following extensive testing, our packaging has been certified to maintain food at fridge temperature for 48 hours.
England, Wales and Scotland (excl. Scottish Highlands and Islands)
- Delivery 9am-5pm £7.95
- Delivery Before Midday: £11.50
- Delivery Before 10am: £13.95
Scottish Highlands and Islands, Channel Islands (2 working days)
- Delivery 9am-5pm £16.50.
Isle of Man, Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland (1-2 working days)
- Delivery 9am-5pm £19.95