Ten Lords a-Leaping Christmas Hamper
As seen on Channel 4's Sunday Brunch!
Celebrate the '12 Days of Christmas' with our Ten Lords-A-Leaping Luxury Gourmet Hamper - a large 20" Luxury Wicker Hamper with brown leather straps filled with Award Winning British artisan produce from all around the British Isles.
This fantastic hamper contains:
- Berry Bros & Rudd Sparkling Cremant de Limoux (75cl)
- Berry Bros & Rudd Pulenta La Flor Malbec (75cl)
- A box of four chocolate 'fizzy pudding' truffles from Chococo
- Festive Fruit Mix of Candied Lemon, Ginger & Orange, enrobed in Dark Chocolate from The Chocolate Society (110g)
- Smoked Salmon from Royal Warrant Holder Inverawe Smokehouse (200g)
- Highland Venison Salami with Green Peppercorns (90g)
- Sliced Smoked Duck (100g)
- Six luxury hand-made Mince Pies
- Traditional Hand-Finished Pork Pie (1lb)
- Free-range chicken liver pate with brandy and fine herbs (125g) *
- Lord London - This unique bell-shaped cows' cheese is a semi-soft, clean, citrus-tasting cheese with a natural creaminess
- Vintage Lancashire Bomb (230g) (matured for 36 months)
- Christmas Chutney (200g) from Hawkshead Relish
- Paxton & Whitfield Cornish Buttermilk Crackers (100g)
Please note that all food is sent in temperature controlled boxes to ensure that your goods arrive chilled. All fresh goods should be refrigerated on arrival. All products are fresh and can be frozen apart from those with a * by them.
Please note the last order date for a guaranteed pre-Christmas delivery is 17th December. All orders received after this date will be delivered in January.
Gift Message: If you would like to include a Gift Message, please do so on the Messages page of the checkout process.
Delivery Date: If you would like to request a delivery date, please use the calendar on the delivery page.
- Lancashire Bomb: Made with pasteurised milk. Suitable for Vegetarians.
- FREE DELIVERY ON THIS PRODUCT (reduced for Highlands & Islands)
Temperature Controlled Delivery
Following extensive testing, our packaging has been certified to maintain food at fridge temperature for 48 hours.
England, Wales and Scotland (excl. Scottish Highlands and Islands)
- Delivery 9am-5pm £7.95
- Delivery Before Midday: £11.50
- Delivery Before 10am: £13.95
Scottish Highlands and Islands, Channel Islands (2 working days)
- Delivery 9am-5pm £16.50.
Isle of Man, Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland (1-2 working days)
- Delivery 9am-5pm £19.95