Eleven Pipers Piping Christmas Hamper
Celebrate the '12 Days of Christmas' with our Eleven Pipers Piping Luxury Gourmet Hamper - A large 20" Luxury Wicker Hamperwith brown leather straps filled with Award Winning British artisan produce from all around the British Isles.
This Hamper includes the following items:
- Inverawe Smoked Salmon from Royal Warrant Holder Inverawe Smokehouse (400g)
- Inverawe Dill Sauce (170g)
- Duck Rillette with Grand Marnier (110g)
- Adams & Harlow Traditional Pork Pie (1lb)
- Mini Alderton Ham (min 1.4kg) - steamed and then baked with traditional marmalade glaze
- Fennel Salami from Trealy Farm Charcuterie (70g)
- Wild Boar & Pork Salami from Trealy Farm Charcuterie (70g)
- Morcambe Bay Potted Shrimp (two pots of 54g) *
- Lancashire Bomb Cheese (460g)
- Isle of Wight Blue Cheese (200g)
- Paxton & Whitfield Cornish Buttermilk Biscuits (100g)
- Christmas Chutney (200g) from Hawkshead Relish
- Six Luxury hand-made Mince Pies
- Milk Chocolate Bar sprinkled with Festive Popping Candy and Crunchy Biscuit Pearls (90g)
- Dark Chocolate Cracker Bar sprinkled with Festive Popping Candy and Crunchy Biscuit Pearls (90g)
- A bottle of Ridgeview Bloomsbury English Sparking Wine
- Berry's Finest Reserve Port from the UK's oldest wine merchant, and holder of the Royal Warrant, Berry Bros & Rudd
Please note that all food is sent in temperature controlled boxes to ensure that your goods arrive chilled. All fresh goods should be refrigerated on arrival. All products are fresh and can be frozen apart from those with a * by them.
Please note the last order date for a guaranteed pre-Christmas delivery is 17th December. All orders received after this date will be delivered in January.
- FREE DELIVERY ON THIS PRODUCT (reduced for Highlands & Islands)
- Potted Shrimps: Please note this product is previously frozen and has a shelf life of 14 days. Do not refreeze.
- Lancashire Bomb: Made with pasteurised milk. Suitable for Vegetarians.
Temperature Controlled Delivery
Following extensive testing, our packaging has been certified to maintain food at fridge temperature for 48 hours.
England, Wales and Scotland (excl. Scottish Highlands and Islands)
- Delivery 9am-5pm £7.95
- Delivery Before Midday: £11.50
- Delivery Before 10am: £13.95
Scottish Highlands and Islands, Channel Islands (2 working days)
- Delivery 9am-5pm £16.50.
Isle of Man, Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland (1-2 working days)
- Delivery 9am-5pm £19.95