Eight Maids a-Milking Luxury Christmas Hamper
A best of British Luxury Christmas Hamper which includes Award Winning food and wine from leading producers across the British Isles including: Scottish Roast Salmon from Royal Warrant holder Inverawe Smokehouse, luxury Dill Sauce, Venison Salami with Green Peppercorns, Isle of Wight Blue Cheese (World Cheese Award Winner), Godminster Organic Cheddar, Chicken & Ham Pie, Cumbrian Air Dried Ham, Free Range Duck Liver Pate with Mulled Wine, Boxing Day Chutney, Savoury Crackers, Handmade Mince Pies and Berry Bros & Rudd Good Ordinary Claret.
All of the delicious foods in this hamper are carefully hand packed and beautifully presented in a top quality Wicker hamper.
- Inverawe Hot Roast Salmon (120g)
- Luxury Dill Sauce (170g)
- Venison Salami with Green Peppercorns (80g)
- Isle of White Blue Cheese (200g)
- Godminster Organic Cheddar (200g)
- Chicken & Ham Pie (1lb)
- Richard Woodall's Cumbria Air Dried Ham (80g)
- Free Range Duck Liver Pate with Mulled Wine (125g) *
- Boxing Day Chutney (190g)
- Paxton & Whitfield Cornish Buttermilk Crackers (100g)
- Luxury Handmade Mince Pies (Box of 6)
- Berry Bros & Rudd Good Ordinary Claret (75cl) - the signature wine from Britain's oldest wine merchant and Royal Warrant holder
Please note that all food is sent in temperature controlled boxes to ensure that your goods arrive chilled. All fresh goods should be refrigerated on arrival. All products are fresh and can be frozen apart from those with a * by them.
Gift Message: If you would like to include a Gift Message, please do so on the Messages page of the checkout process.
Delivery Date: If you would like to request a delivery date, please use the calendar on the delivery page.
- Pate: This product has been previously frozen and should be consumed within 10 days of arrival
- Isle of Wight Blue Cheese: Made with pasteurised cows' milk and suitable for vegetarians
- FREE DELIVERY ON THIS PRODUCT (reduced for Highlands & Islands)
Temperature Controlled Delivery
Following extensive testing, our packaging has been certified to maintain food at fridge temperature for 48 hours.
England, Wales and Scotland (excl. Scottish Highlands and Islands)
- Delivery 9am-5pm £7.95
- Delivery Before Midday: £11.50
- Delivery Before 10am: £13.95
Scottish Highlands and Islands, Channel Islands (2 working days)
- Delivery 9am-5pm £16.50.
Isle of Man, Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland (1-2 working days)
- Delivery 9am-5pm £19.95