Christmas In A Box for 8
Relax this Christmas with this beautiful four course Christmas lunch delivered to your door on Friday 22nd December.
- Smoked Salmon Timbales (eight): Light smoked salmon mousse enclosed in a cup of sliced smoked salmon from the multi award-winning Inverawe Smokehouses. Simply add leaves….
- Three Bird Roast: A stunning centrepiece to your Christmas table, a Three Bird Roast is simple to cook and easy to carve. This is a three-bird roast of goose with turkey and pheasant in that order.
- Pigs in Blankets (two packs of twelve). Tasty Chipolatas wrapped in Bacon.
- Cranberry Sauce with Rosemary (two jars 227g).
- Sage & Onion Stuffing (two packets 150g).
- Alnwick Christmas Pudding (1kg): Exclusive to The Proof of the Pudding and made to a family recipe, the pudding is packed with top quality dried fruits soaked overnight in a generous quantity of the Legendary Alnwick Rum. Combined with fresh apples, oranges, lemons and carrots and slowly steamed in the old fashioned way to create a perfectly delicious pudding which has a light texture and is moist, and not too dark. Contains beef suet.
- Brandy Butter (120g) from Hawkshead Relish Company.
- Colston Bassett Stilton: Colston Bassett's handmade Stilton is strong in flavour yet remains smooth and creamy with distinctive blue veins which become more strongly defined as the cheese matures. Made with pasteurised milk and traditional animal rennet (two x min 200g).
- Lord London Cheese: This unique bell shaped cows' cheese is a semi-soft, clean citrus tasting cheese with a natural creaminess. It has an edible skin with a light dusting. Perfect with a glass of Prosecco, eat this one straight from the fridge (approx 500g).
- Lancashire Bomb Cheese: A 24 month matured Tasty Lancashire made with pasteurised milk (460g).
- Christmas Chutney from Hawkshead Relish Company (190g).
- Paxton & Whitfield Cornish Buttermilk Crackers (100g).
Please note the last order date for a guaranteed pre-Christmas delivery is 14th December.
Temperature Controlled Delivery
Following extensive testing, our packaging has been certified to maintain food at fridge temperature for 48 hours.
England, Wales and Scotland (excl. Scottish Highlands and Islands)
- Delivery 9am-5pm £7.95
- Delivery Before Midday: £11.50
- Delivery Before 10am: £13.95
Scottish Highlands and Islands, Channel Islands (2 working days)
- Delivery 9am-5pm £16.50.
Isle of Man, Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland (1-2 working days)
- Delivery 9am-5pm £19.95